The Squat work crews have finally restored power to the M3 (or "M-cubed", if you will) Forge and its environs, and even the mighty Fidelis Jago is out for a walk in the frozen wastes today. The problem, of course, wasn't the minimal amounts of snow at all, (the site-clearing servitors pushed it aside in ten minutes) but all the weak-ass pine trees that chose the night of the storm to fall on our power lines. As a result, the forge's Skitarii are attacking every pine tree on the property with their chainsaws, grenade launchers, and other implements of destruction. Our chimneys billow with the smoke of the hated pine. Enviro-nazis will note that the hard wood trees have been spared. For now.
As the production lines have once again thundered to life, here's a list of things to come:
• Commissions: A Land Raider (and finally, a side-by-side comparison with mine) some bikes, and another Landspeeder for the Angels of Flame.
• A Knight Warden Titan for a contest on the Adeptus Mechanicus Forums.
• A Motoko Kusanagi miniature from Statuesque Miniatures that's actually in scale with my Tau Fuchikomas. Maybe it's time for a Ghost in the Shell-based
• My second Tyracron Hive Tyrant, based on the mechanized Berserker. On a side note, Final Fantasy 13 had no Ultima Weapon per se. Does Berserker count? If so, would calling him "General Ultima" (or Altima, or Omega, or something like that) be unforgivably gay?
• A sexy mecha girl scratchbuild. Maybe it's time to spin off a mecha modelling blog? Isn't this sort of already a mecha modelling blog?
• I am also looking into a way to mass-produce airship hulls and oddments on a limited basis. If anyone out there has any advice on resin casting, please do send me an email/longass comment.
Yes, I chose the name Fidelis Jago for my Warhound. All of the other dog- and raptor-associated names I came up with were forehead-slappingly stupid.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST: I am rapidly closing in on my 100th post (since the January rebirth), and my followers have rocketed slightly past 200. Therefore, there will be a contest of some kind. Stay tuned.
Happy Friday, People.