Thursday, October 14, 2010

Objective Markers


A friend of mine's birthday is coming up, so I decided to make him some themed objective counters for his ork army. Luckily, I still had plenty of snotling bits from a set of Grenadier ogres long ago, not to mention some Warboss bosspole bits from a bitz purchase. That set of green plastic counters is nice, but never really did it for me. Plus, being a GW product,  it's a smidge overpriced, and these are more fun, anyway. 




You can argue that two snotlings, a flintlock, and a bunch of thermal grenades aren't much of an incentive, but what Warboss would turn down a shiny new firearm anyway? I wonder that guy in the back is smiling about; notice that none of those grenades have rings or phlanges, which makes me think a practical joke is about to go very, very awry. 




I'm sure that lizard has some value in ork society, and it's probably dietary.




I don't know he's using that spoon as a weapon to guard his boss's trophy pole, or has simply finished using it to spoon marine brains out of those helmets. Either way, he's waaaay too happy to be there. 

1 comment:

maycatdecal said...

I am a student, I joined the blog to make friends with the lava away from the liver around the world. I want to learn many things about the country, people, life, culture ... of your country.