Wednesday, April 18, 2012

And now for something completely different....


By now you all know my love for robots and mechanical things. Get a load of what DARPA's been doing lately. I don't know about you, but I'd much rather my tax dollars go to something like this than lavish parties for GSA members or hookers for the Secret Service. It seems they haven't really solved the portable power issue yet, but they'll get there. Is anyone else unnerved by the sneakers on the thing?


Thanks for the tremendous outpouring of support for the Stormraven in competition over at MWC. If you haven't voted yet, we've got some stiff competition from a certain Dreadnaught, apparently, so please help propel our plane to victory. 

1 comment:

Vulpes Machina said...

I love these things!
I also find them absolutely terrifying - they are, in the truest sense of the word, uncanny.

Gives me ideas on how to visualise the movement on my Mechanicum Secutors!